►IELTS Speaking Test Part 1,2,3: Topic 10 – Leisure, Media and Healthy Lifestyle
►IELTS Speaking Test Part 1,2,3: Topic 10 – Leisure, Media and Healthy Lifestyle. This video contains part 1,2,3 of IELTS Speaking Test. Leave a comment if you love Tony IELTS Box
——————————–♥LIKE & SUBSCRIBE♥ ——————————-
♥ Website: http://englishshareworld.com/
♥ Website: http://ieltssharebox.com
♥ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TONYIELTSSHAREBOX/
♥ Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TonyIELTSBox
►IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions and Answers: Topic 10 – Mass media (TV, Radio, Newspapers)
1) What kind of entertainment do you prefer, TV or radio?
2) What programs do you like to watch/listen to?
3) How do you think TV/radio broadcasts in China could be improved?
4) Do you prefer TV news or news on the radio?
5) Do you read newspapers?
6) Which section of the newspaper do you like to read? Why?
7) Do you think the Internet will replace newspapers one day?
►IELTS Speaking Part 2 Questions and Answers – Topic 10 – A Leisure Centre
Describe a leisure centre you often go to.
You should say:
– What it is and when you go there
– What facilities it has
– What you do there
And explain why you like this place.
►IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions and Answers: Topic 10 – Healthy lifestyle
1. How do Chinese people like to relax?
2. Do you think most Chinese people lead a healthy lifestyle nowadays?
3. What do Chinese people think about daily exercise? Is it considered important?
4. Do you think employers should provide recreational facilities for their employees?
5. Should employees be paid overtime for working on the weekend?
6. How do you think a person can find a balance between the time spent at work and the time spent on leisure?